Village Green Townhome For Sale!
142 Arbor Court
We are selling our 3 bedrooms 1.5 bathroom townhouse at 142 Arbor Court, Omaha, Nebraska. We have lived and raised our family here for nearly three years. Village Green is a wonderful community that has provided us a safe, affordable, and convenient place to live. It is close to downtown Omaha, the Old Market, Creighton University, UNMC, Clarkson College, The Henry Doorly Zoo & Aquarium, Fontanelle Forest, The Lauritzen Botanical Gardens, and provides easy access to I-80.
Unit Type: C (see floor plan below).
Available: March 2020
Asking Price: $75,000
- This includes
- $1,000 deposit paid to Village Green
- LG washer and dryer on pedestals, dishwasher, microwave, kitchen island, receiver and surround sound speakers in the basement, outdoor shed, and all window treatments
- On request, coat hooks, clothes racks, wall mirrors, microwave, bathroom racks, and shelving are also included.
Contact: Kyle at Kyle.email@example.com, 801-633-4564, or Eva at 435-760-9646.
While living here we have upgraded our unit and made several improvements, including the following:
- Kitchen backsplash has been redone
- Painted kitchen
- New window treatments
- New garbage disposal
- New furnace
Things that we really like about our unit:
- Located at the end of Arbor Court, with very little through traffic. Easy access to pull your car and moving truck directly in front of the townhouse when loading/unloading.
- Very close to the main playground with a large grassy area.
- Floorpan includes the walk-through main level with a 1/2 bath on the main level, and a large open basement.
- A large tree in front yard provides great shade and blocks the afternoon heat.
- Backyard faces forested areas, with terracing and fence, allowing for privacy.
- Ceiling fans with overhead lighting installed in the living room, kitchen, and master bedroom.
- Pantry with plenty of food storage space.
- Several storage shelves built into the basement, providing a large amount of storage area.
Our unit is and has been pet-free and is smoke-free. Next-door neighbors are also non-smoking.
Floor plan. A 'walk-through' unit, this has a sliding glass door exiting the kitchen onto our back porch and has views of terracing and trees.
|Village Green Map|
The living room has a large window that lets in lots of afternoon light. The shade tree blocks most of the heat from the summer afternoon sun.
Stairs for the upstairs
Front window facing the street.
Front door and coat closet
The 1/2 bath on the main floor is perfect for guests and children.
View of the eating area
|The kitchen has been repainted, and the backsplash redone.|
Terracing backed up against Lauritzen Gardens provides privacy
Washer and drying with storage shelves
Built-in storage shelves
|The basement is large and open. There is also storage under the stairs.|
|Upstairs linen closet|
|Third bedroom or nursery|